Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get it while it's HOT!

Let me first say that Bobbi and I love the Friday Night Sew-In and we truly appreciate all of you sewing with us each month!

In honor of the Friday Night Sew-In, we are so happy to announce that Canton Village Quilt Works has decided to offer all of you 10% of your entire order for one week - starting tomorrow 1/21 thru 1/28.

Yes - you read that right.. 10% off your ENTIRE order. Starting Friday 1/21 - just use the promotion code FNSI10 in the Canton Village Online Store

So now is the time to start planning a project for the February Friday Night Sew-in with some new fabric from Canton Village!!

Or if you are lucky enough to have an AccuQuilt Go - You will for sure want to read the Canton Village Quilt Works blog. She has a book review and giveaway for a pattern book for the AccuQuilt Go that looks great.

If you haven't signed up for the Friday Night Sew-In tomorrow night.. what are you waiting for??!! Click here to hang out with the cool people! Pin It

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Now very nice of Canton Village Quilt Works to offer us FNSI-ers a discount on an entire order! Will have to go have a look-see...

Also looking forward to tomorrow night and my first sew-in!

Val said...

Oh I am heading over there right now!!!

Becca Quilts said...

Thanks for the heads up Heidi - I just went and placed an order for some Batiks for a quilt on my would-like-to-make list :-)

OliveStreetStudio said...

So nice of them. I'll have to check out the fabric. My FNSI is posted to my blog....no great pictures.