Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Online Quilt Festival - 2009

Well - since I'm fairly new to quilting, it wasn't hard to choose my favorite quilt to share in the online Quilt Festival.

I made this quilt recently for our family picnics in the park. Since we live in the desert - we have alot of picnics during the winter months when our weather is so nice.

To see the original post - click here. I talked about where the pattern came from and more about the fabrics.

And a special Thank You to Amy for hosting this event! Click the picture below to see all the other participants in the online Quilt Festival!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

you should be proud of yourself! the quilt is adorable!!! i only wish i could enjoy the park with you all! we could sit on the bugs and talk fabric all day long! loveya baby!

Mikol said...

What a cute quilt, I love the tree on the back! So fun, thanks for sharing.

Allie said...

Your quilt is fantastic! I love the tree on the back. I'm ready to go picnicking!

Marika said...

Nice the duvet ,
Marika Hungary

Julie Bagamary said...

This is perfect for a picnic. Nicely done!

Zonnah said...

The tree is too cute :)

henny said...

Aah..too pretty to be sit on at a picnic!
Love your project, beautiful :)