Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Suspense short lived...

Ok - it didn't take me long to finish some projects. I think I was going through sewing withdrawls since I was away from home. I've been a sewing fool.


I made this cute bag with the fabric I teased you with yesterday - not much suspense since I didn't make you wait very long to see the results. But here it is. The bag is smaller then I would like - but I was following the pattern. Now I will make adjustments to make it better - well, better according to me that is.

I loved working with the grommets too! Can't wait to use them in another bag. I have so many ideas floating in my head - I've had to start a small "idea journal" to document all my ideas and drawings. Now I just need time to start making some of them.

I also made this cute receiving blanket tonight - I think I have a baby girl in mind for this one, not sure yet though. I have a couple new baby boys that I need to make things for soon. So I will be making some boy blankets in the coming weeks.

And finally - below is another sneak peek at an upcoming project. Cute fabrics huh? But don't be looking for the final product within 24 hours like the last sneak peek - this one will take me some time. I'm still working it out in my head and need backing flannel to finish it.

Hope you have enjoyed the new pictures!

Pin It

1 comments:

Karen said...

Wasn't your sneak peek fabric greens? I think the bag is so cute! But I understand. I always have to make my own modifications to everything, too.