Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well, it has been much to long since I have posted anything out here. I appologize and promise to be better. I have completed quite a bit since my last post. So you are in for a treat.

First - I had my 'sale' at the March Madness event a few weeks back at Next Coffee Company - it was fun and a great learning experience. I will be doing this again in the future for sure. Probably in the fall just in time for the Holiday shopping season!!

Secondly, here is a pillow I made for someone - it was a special request. This is made with super soft Minky fabric - if you have never felt Minky.. you must get your hands on some. It's the softest thing ever!!! Trust me.. you'll have trouble putting it down. The front of the pillow is a soft lavender and the back is a very pretty green. I wasn't so sure about putting them together but after it was done.. I was in awe. The colors looked so good together! Here are the pictures.



Third - I recieved a special request to create a childs purse (10 years old). This was so fun because I was able to use some cute fun fabrics. And her Mom reported back and told me how much she loved it!! She wouldn't even put it down at Church on Sunday! Now there is a girl after my own heart.. her love of bags begins!



And finally - I made this 'hand' quilt for one of my girlfriends. Her birthday is next week and I will be seeing her for an annual trip that we take. Can't wait to give this to her. She will be totally surprised! These are the traced hands of her 3 girls. Her kitchen has a 'bistro' theme - that is the reason for the choice of fabrics. This was so fun to make!




Well, I hope you have enjoyed my newest creations. I have a lot of things in the works right now that I will be finishing up this weekend. I will commit to post them by Monday night next week! I promise. So come back and see what I've been up to.


Have a great day!



Pin It

0 comments: